Monday, April 20, 2009

Eyelash Extensions!

I recently went to my fabulous make-up artist to get eyelash extensions. I always wanted them but wasn't sure exactly what they were and if I would like them, well needless to say I'm in love! These are individual lashes glued to your individual lashes. Unlike normal false lashes, with these lashes they can last up to 3 months and you can even go swiming with them. I think these are an awesome idea if you are interested in having long lashes for your wedding day. They will last well past your honeymoon too! Here is a few pictures of the before and after..............

Before
After


If you are interested in getting eyelash extensions yourself contact Michelle at http://www.makeupbymichelle.net/ Check out Michelle's website for more before and after pictures as well as her awesome make-up talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment