Monday, January 11, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

I love shoes! What girl doesn't?

Recently, I was browsing through some bridal shoes and thought I would share some of my favorite finds. Hope you like them too!




Platform sandal with encrusted Swarovski-crystal heel by Stuart Weitzman, $575



















Silk satin sandal with lace-up ribbon and silk flower with feather accent by Mika Inatome Bridal, $395














Glittered Platform Pump by Christian Louboutin, $775














Crystal-Buckle Slide in snakeskin by Manolo Blahnik, $895















"Gracious" by Kate Spade, all satin platform sandal with side bow, $325
















"Destiny" by Paris Hilton peep toe pump with large satin bow, $120
















hmmm........wishing I could own them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment