Things you might consider putting in your gift baskets:
- Map of the town
- Sites to see
- Bottled water and treats (you can enhance these items with your wedding monogram)
- Tylenol (for the after party hangover)
- Maybe something that relates to your town (for instance I live near the beach so I would put in Salt Water Taffy )
- Your favorite DVD (so they don't get bored in the hotel)
- Wedding day Itinerary
- Suggestions of local restaurants
- Handmade soaps or lotion
- Gum or tic-tacs
You can go to your local craft store and pick out fun baskets to load everything into and tie ribbon that matches your wedding colors around the basket.
Don't want to bother purchasing the items and putting the baskets together your self? Kate Parker Weddings has come up with a line of baskets pre-made for you. You can choose for several city inspired baskets and even kid baskets. They range from $20-$50 and they can even deliver them to the hotels for you!